5335 Lost Forest
Phone: 713-682-4810 (Terry Green, Pool Manager)
Calendar & Hours
Opening Day: Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday, May 28, 2016)
Closing Day: Labor Day (Monday, September 5, 2016)
Tuesday through Thursday 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Friday – Saturday Morning Session 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Friday – Saturday – Afternoon Session 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Sunday 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Pool Rental Information
Call the pool during regular operating hours for rental scheduling. Only pool members may rent the pool. Pool may be rented for private use during the hours of 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays or 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM Tuesday – Thursday and Sunday. Rentals may not be scheduled during pool hours and cannot overlap into pool hours. The patio and picnic tables are reserved for parties. Please see pool rental forms for fees and rules. Lifeguard(s) must be on duty. Renter will pay lifeguards. The pool manager will have a list of lifeguards if needed. In the off season the Pool complex maybe rented by any homeowner that is current with their FWCIA dues.
Links here for pool membership application, pool rules and pool rental.
Anna Kinton is the instructor. Fee for members in $25.00 for a session, which will last six (6) weeks. In the event of bad weather or cancellation, a makeup class will be scheduled. You must be a pool member to join water aerobics. One side of the pool is designated for water aerobics during the time scheduled. It is recommended you wear swim shoes. Noodles are provided and are routinely used as part of the exercise routine.
- No Cutoffs
- No Thongs
- All swimwear will be “Family Friendly”
- ANY act of vandalism will be cause for immediate ejection from the pool and revocation of pool membership.This includes marking on tables and other furniture.
- The pool manager must always have life saving floatation devices near at hand. A swimmer will never be allowed to use these for play.
- The pool manager is to use the whistle to get the attention of the swimmer when a correction is needed. Three whistle blasts indicates an emergency situation.
- The pool manager will monitor and supervise around the pool:
- NO RUNNING around the pool.
- NO flips or dives off the side of the pool.
- NO shoving or pushing people into the pool.
- NO chairs at the edge of the pool.
- NO rough playing in the patio area.
- NO jumping backwards off the side of the pool.
- NO excessive “public display of affection”- our pool is rated G!
- NO gum, food, or drink in the pool.
- NO tennis balls or hard objects may be thrown in the pool.
- High-powered water guns are never to be shot in or near another swimmer’s face or head.
- The pool manager may allow water toys, if they do not become a nuisance or risk to anyone in or around the pool.
- Baby Toddler Pool is reserved for babies, toddlers and non – swimmers. The parent/guardian of the child must watch the children using it at all times.
- After playing in the sand or volleyball area, you must rinse off under the outdoor shower as to not bring sand into the pool.
- The pool manager is authorized to remove anyone not abiding by the safety rules or displaying a disruptive attitude from the pool area for the day. For continual problems, the pool manager will address the issue with the FWCIA Board which will consider revocation of pool membership.
- When there is evidence of thunder or lighting the pool will close until 20 minutes after the last thunder or lightening was heard or seen.
- Each pool member and all guests must sign-in with the pool manager upon entering the pool area. A Forest West resident may not be brought to the pool as a guest. The pool manager checks the sign-in sheet.
- NO children under the age of 13 years or unable to swim may not come to the pool unaccompanied. The parent or guardian must be present at all times.
- A pool member may have four (4) invited guests per day. The charge is $5.00 per person per day. The pool member must register and pay for the guest with the pool manager upon entering the pool area. This rule also applies to those visitors wishing to play volleyball.
- Only management personnel will be allowed in the Manager Room and Equipment Room.
- Music level must be non-offensive and tolerable due to the City Of Houston Noise Ordinance.
- You must check out volleyball from the manager and return it upon leaving.
- You must pick up after yourself. Trash goes in containers, not on the ground.
- NO glass or breakable containers will be allowed on the premises.
- NO unattended children under the age of 12 allowed on the playground area.
- NO Pets allowed on the premises.
- Although the Pool Manager will be on duty there will be NO Life Guards on duty, therefore persons using the pool facilities will do so at their own risk.
- No firearms are allowed on Pool Property.
- No alcohol allowed on pool property. (Exception is during parties when pool is rented beer and wine is authorized for individuals over the age of 21. No hard liqueur.)
- No Smoking in the breezeway, smoking allowed in parking lot only. Please use butt cans.
- Rules subject to change without notice.